itemprop="name"

It is a fortunate gamer that has an understanding partner...

Love helps (A) the world go round and (B) a partner to accept their gamer's hobby.  

Would have got this strip out last week but have had a touch of man-flu, which my loving (and lovely) wife helped me through (and didn't once say "MAN UP!").


I'm ashamed to say that I did once buy my wife a weedy looking pot plant from a petrol station on the way home from work. This is a good example of where the saying "it's the thought that counts" doesn't apply. 

4 comments:

  1. Now, when you say "pot plant", that's what I would call a "potted plant", right? As opposed to, say, cannibas (which I admit was the first thing I thought of, even though I don't use the stuff myself).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Will, yes I mean a "potted plant" rather than the drug......... the phrase "weedy looking" in my comments also looks odd now doesn't it?! Thanks for pointing this out, makes the punchline better in my mind.

      Delete
  2. I like the Steadfast tin soldier reference

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for spotting it Adam, its a favourite story in our house.

      Delete